The areas of accountabilities for this position are broken out as listed below:
- Maximize PepsiCo Cash Flow via the review the AR Aging report and ensure AR collection activities are followed-up in a timely manner in the collection of $10 billion annually.
- Lead customer discussion regarding terms exceptions and late payments. Gain alignment with Finance and Sales, if escalation of late payment discussions is likely. Enforce terms to ensure compliance with PepsiCo policy and federal trade laws.
- Evaluate and communicate accounts receivable controllership risks with the Finance Operations and Central Accounting teams, assessing the adequacy of existing controls and implementing new controls as needed.
- Review all AR policies and procedures on an annual basis or as needed and recommends revisions if deemed appropriate. Helps create AR process templates.
- This position is responsible for documenting control policies and procedures in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley. Lead develops and maintains AR Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures AR staff responds quickly and professionally to customer inquiries both in the office and on the phone within the 24-hour period. Plans, prioritizes, and directs work assignments, develops incentives and tools to help staff meet individual and departmental goals. If need to intervene, resolves customer concerns and complaints in a constructive manner.
- Navigate resolution of issues that manifest as billing errors, deductions, or non-payment of invoices by PepsiCo customers across the QTG, PCNA and FLUS Warehouse Supply Chains. Quick assessment and navigation across the OTC sub-processes are imperative to drive timely resolution and engage the responsible team to correct (MasterData, Customer Order, Billing Dept., Supply Chain, and Logistics).
- Execute PMP by setting KPI goals for AR and leading the department toward the accomplishment of those goals.
- Monitor productivity to identify performance issues and actions taken, look for trends, and coordinate resolution.
- Recruit, interview, hire and develop personnel who best meet job descriptions. Develop inexperienced team members to ensure they get up to speed and are productive in a timely manner.
- Oversee Cross-training for employees and provide specific training to new AR staff member regarding PepsiCo AR processes.
- Analyzes and takes steps to address all personnel issues. Maintain authority to appraise, discipline or transfer (within the department) ability to recommend termination, increase or decrease in compensation for staff members and maintains the appropriate number of personnel to accomplish all department-related tasks.
- AR Management / Leadership Collections Experience
- Preferred 5+ years, proven leadership skill and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects; knowledge of collections, credit, accounting and financial principles.
- This person must be a team player and be able to work autonomously with the ability to set priorities.
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment
- Vendor relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills
- Understanding of company’s Finance policies
- SAP experience
- Understand Warehouse Supply Chain
- Knowledge of business and industry
- Presentation skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement