The Accounting Operations Associate Manager provides leadership for the NASS FLUS and SAP Accounts Receivable team.
- The position is responsible for driving significant productivity improvements for the department through automation efforts and performing ad hoc analysis that facilitates problem-solving and influencing sound decision making by NASS leadership and the Business Units supported. Primary customers include NASS Leadership and associates, Accounting and Control team, and Sales Finance team.
- This position is responsible for managing RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) solutions and ensuring governance of robust reporting requirements. Responsibilities include: Leadership of the departments RPA development using UiPath, and advanced macros, adherence to structured governance framework, process leaning and maintaining a well-controlled automation environment while delivering robust reporting needs.
- This position is also responsible for planning and forecasting team’s budget cost.
Support Mergers/Acquisitions; other Division Projects (SAP / S4Hana)
- Integrate new Acquisitions into Business Systems
- Enhance, update and/or streamline business processes to support Business Initiative.
- Partner with senior leadership to support the development and implementation of next-generation RPA governance
- Partner with the business team to analyze and assess automation feasibility, translating business requirements into technical design
- Provide oversight of the RPA creation of timely and comprehensive process documents in compliance with RPA COE standards
- Participate in cross-functional collaboration to help develop and implement solutions that are configured as prescribed by internal COE standards
- Oversee end to end testing before releasing to end-user for UAT for the department's automation design.
- Provide oversight and leadership of the development of end-user documentation and training materials as required for new functionality and processes
- Design hyper care planning of implementation and post-production support to ensure stability for the business
- Provide department tracking and identification repetitive processes and system exceptions and provide recommendations for closing gaps through scorecarding and metrics
- Manage department budget on monthly basis and monitor GL activity to provide leadership insights to variance to plan / forecast.
- Forecast and Plan Travel, Projects and other department cost.
- Partner with Finance for AOP forecasting for the department.
- Provide adhoc analysis and projects leveraging knowledge of SAP and BW (Business Warehouse), and expertise with various querying and reporting tools to mine, consolidate and analyze data for ad hoc requests and Projects. (i.e. implementation of newly aquired business / products into business systems)
- Navigate resolution of issues that manifest as billing errors, deductions, or non-payment of invoices by PepsiCo customers across the QTG, PCNA and FLUS Warehouse Supply Chains. Quick assessment and navigation across the OTC sub-processes is imperative to drive timely resolution and engage the responsible team to correct (MasterData, Customer Order, Billing Dept., Supply Chain, and Logistics
- Meet scheduled reporting timelines within established SLAs
- Provide insights and analysis as needed in support of special projects
- CPA, MBA and/or PMP Preferred
- Preferred 5+ years, proven leadership skill and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects; knowledge of collections, credit, accounting and financial principles.
- This person must be a team player and be able to work autonomously with the ability to set priorities.
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment
- Vendor relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills
- Understanding of company’s Finance policies
- SAP experience
- Understand Warehouse Supply Chain
- Knowledge of business and industry
- Presentation skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement