PepsiCo is #1 globally in salty snacks and #2 globally in beverages with leadership in many important global markets. PepsiCo is the #1 Food and Beverage Company in the USA, Canada, Russia, India, Egypt and Saudi Arabia and is among the top 3 Food and Beverage Companies in the UK, Mexico and Turkey. Our diversified portfolio among food and beverage yields $66 billion dollars in net revenue and 23 $1 billion + brands. With over 250,000+ employees in over 200 countries and over 3,000 different product offerings, we pride ourselves in doing business the right way: Guiding Principles of Performance with Purpose (Human, Environmental and Talent Sustainability).
North America Shared Services (NASS) is a multi-location center of excellence delivering financial services and capabilities for North America in partnership with our managed services providers. Services are provided to all PepsiCo divisions in the US and Canada. NASS has two campuses located at the PepsiCo Legacy Campus in Plano Texas, and the PepsiCo Customer Service Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
The North America Shared Services (NASS) Accounting Services Assistant Analyst role will be located in Plano and responsible for supporting financial reporting to PepsiCo Corporate, balance sheet reconciliations and review, and labor accounting related to North America Shared Services (NASS) International including Payroll, Stock Options, Pension and Group insurance.
Accounting, Period/Month Close and Financial Reporting:
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of Financial Reporting schedules to PepsiCo Corporate: Hyperion Financial Management input, review and analysis.
- Preparation of timely and accurate Period, Monthly and Quarterly financial reporting packages including Pre and Post Close decks.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and resolve reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Process assigned Intercompany billings for Expatriate Payroll, Relocation, Stock Options, Pension and Group Insurance.
- Prepare and process period journal entries in accordance with period and monthly calendar deadlines.
- Ensure all journal entries <$250,000 are appropriately authorized and adequate supporting documentation is attached.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Proactively recognize when additional analysis would add value and suggest such analysis to management.
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies related to the area of responsibility.
- Provide data, reporting and insight to external auditors as requested.
- Provide thought leadership taking a key role in leading change initiatives and improving processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 3+ years of relevant accounting/financial experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- SAP FICO and Hyperion experience
- Graduate degree in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge of PepsiCo business and processes
- Public Accounting experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement