We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole. Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
This Director role will drive the business development efforts within the North Food Service division through leadership of a newly created center of excellence. Primary focus will be on multi outlet and prestige new business opportunities across all channels. This role will have a team of 11 and roll up to the Vice President of Food Service, and sell the full compliment of PepsiCo beverage products utilizing multiple routes to market. This person will establish both long term strategy and tactical execution to deliver Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Financial Plan objectives. Additionally, this role will lead strategic planning for business development across key internal leadership and cross-functional teams like marketing, finance and operations.
- Optimize center of excellence structure and processes to drive business development capability and results across PepsiCo’s North Division
- Directly secure large, national new business wins for foods and beverages (new contracts and renewals)
- Lead team to build sustainable pipeline of prospects
- Develop industry expertise in each segment of focus and C-suite level relationships
- Drive long term strategy and establish key milestones for securing new business in all segments
- Write Annual Operating Plan, and establish execution plan for achievement on an annual basis
- Effectively partner across internal cross-functional teams such as Category Management and Marketing resources to deliver strategy and plan numbers
- Develop and train direct reports, establish individual learning plans
- Strong preference for business development experience selling to high profile, national customers - +10 years preferred
- Creative problem solving and change management skills
- Ability to influence C-Suite internally and externally
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate across teams and leadership to drive mutual benefit and competitive advantage for prospects
- Strong understanding of how to translate data into actionable joint business planning
- Previous People Leadership / Team Leading preferred
- Previous experience within Travel Segment a plus, not required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement