- Execute deep descriptive analytics of business performance and drivers to supplement standard reporting and inform data-driven decisions
- Identify, assess, and visualize key market share drivers for FLNA Categories, as a growth catalyst to prioritize and enable brand planning across portfolio
- Support FLNA region’s annual SKU optimization process for the portfolio; analyzing impact by channel, customers and region as needed based on HQ delivered recommendations & targets
- Advise and share Advanced Analytics models and best practices with Regional Category Managers to leverage and build Advanced Analytics capability.
- Develop, maintain, and apply statistical models to business questions - including forecasting, marketing mix, price sensitivities/corridors, drivers analysis, market structure, etc.
- Forecast market growth leveraging (CUBE – an internal tool) on an annual basis to inform PEP’s long-term expectations for growth
- Collate and format consumer learnings from custom insight outputs, sales performace reporting, industry periodicals, and social listening resources, etc to help inform and develop future consumer insights strategies
- Education: MA/PhD in economics, sociology, math, statistics, marketing or management
- High degree of familiarity with CPG and Food & Beverage industry data sources, including Nielsen/IRi (POS and HH panel), GlobalData, Kantar Worldpanel, etc.
- Deep understanding of CPG industry business performance outputs and causal measures, their relationships, and how to address business questions in a robust way that translates to simple outputs
- Proficient with Power Point and Excel
Job Type: Regular