Who are we?
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo. Follow the link below to find out more about our culture and commitment to Performance with Purpose. We believe that delivering value for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not simply good things to do, but that these actions fuel our returns and position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Operations Co-op Program
At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Operations Co-op Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership.
- Make an Impact: Lead change in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving industry where you can sink your teeth into challenging opportunities and drive for growth.
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority.
- Mega Brands: Make tangible impact on Globally Recognized Billion Dollar brands! Your friends and family can touch and taste the impact you make!
At PepsiCo you will have total ownership over your success; by Delivering Results and Doing Things the Right Way, your future possibilities are endless. From our great brands, to our great culture; come for one experience, you’ll stay for 10!
What can you expect?
You’ll be based out of one of our world class manufacturing facilities in Western Canada. From day one, you will be exposed to the day to day operations of our business and work in a fast paced and challenging work environment.
We will task you will real business projects requiring you to influence team members to find and implement long lasting solutions. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct data analysis to drive problem solving
- Create action plans to improve short-term and long-term business performance
- Develop innovative technical solutions for continuous improvement projects
- Design strategies for developmental point assignments
As part of your experience, we also want to give you exposure to frontline leadership experiences. Part of this exposure may include shadowing and providing backfill for our Supply Chain Leaders and/or Team Supervisors throughout your coop term.
*May be required to work rotational and/or non-traditional shift schedules. Relocation Offered.
To learn more about the possibilities in Supply Chain operations at PepsiCo Canada, please follow the link below.
What are we looking for?
Job Type: Temporary