PepsiCo is embarking on a number of initiatives to make us more efficient and agile as a company. One key initiative is to harmonize our core business processes and common data, enabled by the latest SAP technology. We are seeking a Change Management Sr. Analyst to be a key member of the project and play a pivotal role in the implementation and support of a new ERP system rollout across the Finance, Supply Chain, and Go To Market functions.
As an experienced professional with a track record of working on change and transformation projects, we are looking for you to join our project and work with the teams to assist in executing and delivering the change agenda. You will act as an ambassador, understanding cultural sensitivities and ways of working to deliver content to strengthen employee understanding, build awareness, and commitment from all stakeholders. You will be assigned in one of several functional areas across Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Customer Service, or Trade Promotions.
Excellent language skills, both verbal and written are important. In addition, you should be a team player with high energy and ability to adapt quickly to change. There will be periods of pressure throughout the project duration and you will need to deliver to tight deadlines so being able to balance your priorities/workload are key.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Uses expertise, provides insights, consults on solutions and plays active part in enabling value stream lead to successfully deliver and embed change across the project in assigned area of responsibility
• In assigned value stream, understand changes to processes, tools, and systems resulting from the initiative
• Provide inputs to the Change plan, delivers the change agenda, and provides feedback as collected from value stream, relevant owners and stakeholders to make appropriate changes
• Responsible for completion of Change and Communication related deliverables
• Acts as internal partner to Value Stream Team Lead to advise on the best way to communicate messages
• Identify impacted employee groups and determine appropriate communication and engagement channels
• Apply Change Management methodology and tools throughout the organization (stakeholder analysis, communication plan, feedback plan and rewards and recognition plan)
• Using playbooks, contribute to holistic change plans aimed at driving adoption across multiple employee groups
• Where necessary, develop, design and implement supporting communications materials (e.g., internal presentation materials, training documents, talking points, guidelines, FAQs)
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the organization including field operating leaders, change leads and enterprise change teams
• Support the Training Lead and team on engagement activities relating to the training plan to ensure commitment from the business
• Actively promotes the project and acts as a change champion
• Ability to work collaboratively and build strong working relationships with diverse employee groups
and stakeholders, including senior executives
• Ability to think creatively, intellectually curious with positive and resilient character
• Self -motivation and an ability to work autonomously, and deliver to deadlines
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Credibility to advise senior managers and executives
• Effective multi-tasker with strong time management skills, an ability to adapt quickly to changing
environments and balance a varied workload
• Excellent influencing skills, good organizational awareness
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in HR, I&LR, Communications or other related field
• Ability to partner with and influence senior leaders; Experience working with senior management
to deliver the business change and communications agenda
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills
• Experience with digital communication / social media channels
• Effective multi-tasker with strong time management skills and an ability to adapt quickly to
• Strong project management skills
•This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement