PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
The Seasonal Sanitation Labourer role will be completing cleaning duties and sanitation functions for our Delta production facility.
This is a seasonal position located on Annacis Island that begins anytime after April 1 and ends by September 15. There is potential for permanent employment after the seasonal period.
- Shifts: Must be available for graveyard shifts (11:00pm to 7:00am) from Sunday to Thursday
- Potential to work up to 40 hours a week (may fluctuate depending on business needs)
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you'll be doing:
- Perform cleaning and sanitation functions as per GMP requirements for the beverage production area, warehousing and external grounds
- Learn and apply cleaning procedures as per PBC standards. ( )
- Acquire a working knowledge of W.H.M.I.S. documentation.
- Perform all cleaning duties as required for GMP and PBC standards in a timely and effective manner
- Learn the operation of all auxiliary equipment required for the cleaning processes
- Learn and apply safe working practices to all duties including operation of forklifts
- Learn and apply monitoring of the efficiency of all plant sanitation and cleaning on a daily basis
- Immediately report any equipment deficiencies of malfunctions
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Self motivated, well organized, able to work well with others and under minimal supervision
- Physically able to perform the duties of the position, good health and attendance record
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work