PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Working within India-MENA R&D, this position will support Product Development and Technical Brands Agenda for different product & packaging platforms G&L Foods CU. This position report directly to Senior Manager R&D based in Riyadh.
- Technical brands support for selected platforms
- PWP database maintenance in collaboration with MENA PWP lead and global sustainability office.
- Executing selected PWP/SFDA mandated projects based on BU strategy to mitigate risks and set PepsiCo for long term growth.
- PC product productivity from idea to launch for AOP 2020 and 2021.
- Support OHS related action plan and off sites for 2020 and 2021
- Support Egypt/Saudi BU R&D teams with budgets/POs/Invoices for 2020/2021
- Work on select critical productivity projects for G&L BU for 2020.
- Develop an understanding and demonstrate the application of consumer product testing; sensory, analytical etc. to deliver superior products to the market and establish product intelligence.
- Leverage expertise inside and outside the organization to deliver product and process development.
- Ensure the availability and application of R&D tools (e.g. product testing, experimental design etc.) to deliver product and process development.
- Embrace R&D KPIs and meet all requirements and support in continuous improvement of results.
- Lead Technical Stage Gate & Accolade related work for his/her project and ensure timely completion
- Graduation degree in Food Science / Food & Nutrition
- Medium knowledge of food production processes
- Good knowledge of food nutrients e.g. sodium, sat fat
- Good knowledge of WHO sodium guardrails.
- Reasonable Knowledge of product development tools
- Good working knowledge of food science principles
- Ability to create product formulations delivering consumer winning products
- Excellent knowledge of experimental design
- Ability to plan and conduct factory trials
- Good Knowledge of consumer testing protocols
- Must have FMCG experience of 1 year
- Preference for candidate having R&D experience/training
- Candidate with Student Training programs like Tamheer will be preferred.
Job Type: Regular