We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The groundbreakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
As a Fleet Assistant Supervisor you will:
- Ensure the team has the right equipment for each job & the team completes their work injury-free
- Responsible for the execution of annual local AOP tactics that drive improved performance year over year for their site
- Execute plans to deliver the cost, quality, service, and reliable results for the site
- Partner with Field leadership to develop site-specific fleet operating plans to deliver results
- Develop and implement effective development plans for techs
- Develop Deep Dive processes to assess fleet operations at their site
- Ensure all mandatory site level training is completed for each tech
- Schedule all work for each tech across the site
- Hire high-quality fleet techs for all levels of the fleet org
- Performance management of the fleet techs
- Participate in site-wide communication meetings with all customers
- 2+ years’ experience in managing a maintenance shop/maintenance unit or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills to manage front line technicians
- Experience in fleet maintenance systems and process
- Computer literacy of Microsoft products/maintenance management systems
- Ability to manage time and plan independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels within PBNA
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement