Sales Representative – GTA
If you are thirsty for challenge, creative, love to be on the road, and work best in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then this job is for you! Working for PepsiCo Beverages, you will deliver high-quality customer service, increase sales volume, and introduce our innovative products by partnering with your team and our clients.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be working on:
- Executing our sales plans through selling, merchandising, shelving and building exciting displays in a specifically assigned territory;
- Engaging and onboarding new customers to PepsiCo products, services and promotions to enhance PepsiCo’s in-store presence;
- Educating and exciting customers about our existing portfolio of beverages and upcoming innovations;
- Developing assigned accounts to achieve sales, market share, product distribution, and customer service targets;
- Identify selling opportunities to increase incremental displays and promotional programs in store;
- Leveraging your knowledge of PepsiCo’s key financial measures to deliver sales and profit objectives;
- Evaluating customer business needs and analyzing market trends to develop service solutions;
- Providing an exceptional level of sales consultation, customer service, and innovative solutions;
- Working closely with the delivery and merchandising departments to ensure top quality servicing of all Pepsi accounts.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience;
- 1 – 2 years of direct selling experience, an asset;
- Food Service or Consumer Products experience preferred;
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills;
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Suite;
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle;
- Must be able to perform the physical aspects of the job involved in display building and merchandising our products.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- Mileage compensation
- Territory available: region (ex: Montreal, North Shore and South Shore)
- 40 hours per week, Day schedule, Monday – Friday
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects