The Process Improvement Leader will identify, drive, and lead internal team, cross functional and horizontal process improvement initiatives to streamline work, reduce costs, create efficiencies and provide customer value as part of the Customer Service organization. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing continuous process improvement initiatives to drive sustainable performance across all Go To Market systems (DSD, Warehouse Delivered, Ecommerce).
- Drives Cross-functional thinking and broad peer collaboration to streamline operational practices within organization such as automation of repetitive tasks and implementing processes for recurring issues
- Gains an understanding of End to End Customer Integration Processes and metrics to drive process standardization, consistency, and replication across all customers and within customer team
- Develops solutions for day to day operational issues for both short term & long term productivity sustainability
- Builds technical and process capability across total team and implements training, tools, and metrics to ensure sustained process performance
- Owns individual team process improvement integration and execution including identification of operational bottlenecks
- Develops analytics that support team KPI improvement and deep dive analysis to identify root cause and implement corrective action
- Leverages strong influence leadership skills to drive horizontal productivity initiatives throughout Customer Service and the Supply Chain
- Utilizes ideation forums, internal operational constraint observations, process maps, and time studies to develop process improvement punch list
- Completes LSS Kaizen Leader / Green belt and ongoing certification courses to apply consistent tools and methodology to manage projects and deliver sustainable process improvements
- BA/BS degree with 2-3 plus years of experience in Order Management, Planning, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain, or Transportation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt style to needs of audience
- Proven change agent
- Strong problem solving, issue resolution, influencing and prioritization skills
- Critical thinking skills with analytical and continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to develop and lead project teams in an agile environment
- Innovation mindset with willingness to adapt and integrate new technology, processes, and ideas to drive efficiencyProficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- SAP and Tableau experience a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement