PepsiCo, a leader in the food and beverage industry, has an opening for a role on the Global Supplier Quality Assurance team. This individual will support the Global Supplier Quality Assurance Team working across the Beverage and Food Categories in the North America sector. In this role the successful candidate will drive supplier conformance to the PepsiCo Standards and SQA process compliance while also supporting Productivity, Innovation and Brand Stewardship initiatives. This will be accomplished through the effective and efficient collaboration, coordination and communication with a wide variety of stakeholders (sectoral support team, Suppliers, Food Safety, QD, BIS, Regulatory, PD and GP).
This is a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth. You will have a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge across foods and beverage globally.
The primary focus area will be North America including FSMA and Canada SAFE compliance. This role will be responsible to execute Global SQA goals across North America sector including:
- Approvals of new supplier sites
- Re-approval of existing supplier sites
- Performance management of suppliers
- Supporting the resolution of issues
- Maintenance of accurate supplier data
- Supplier engagement/key supplier contacts
- Degree in Food Engineering, Food Safety, Food Science, Microbiology, or adjacent subjects.
- 3-5 years experience in Quality- QA/QC , Food Safety, Food and beverage Product Development, Food Analytical experience or other Food related FMCG in a technical role. Specification / supplier management and audit experience would be advantage.
- Capability to handle data, excel and IT applications for supplier data management.
- Effective communication skills, both of verbal (i.e. presentation, conference calls) and written (i.e. reports, e-mails) in English.
- Has learning agility, self motivation and desire for continuous self-improvement and ability to manage stakeholders across business.
- Team player and works well with cross-functional virtual teams.
- Can work independently and has initiative for problem solving.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement