The Role of Commercial reporting Analyst has the objective of supporting the LATAM business teams by creating, executing and populating the information related to the commercial area with standards reports and BI tools.
Point of contact between the business and the technology teams as troubleshooting for any data or performance issues.
As the Commercial Reporting Analyst, it will be necessary to work through requirements gathering with functional teams across LATAM, being able to document needs, manage themselves with setting appropriate activities.
- Capable to analyze a request or issue and provide a solution either with existing reporting tools or by enhancing new functionalities.
- Able to optimize process by leveraging best practices
- Establish process to identify, track, escalate, resolve and report customer problems
- Ensure appropriate customer escalations and ticket assignment with different teams including sustain
- Oversees on-boarding of new reports and services by training end users community
- Participate in fine tuning activities to improve performance and/or ensure the SLA
- Consistently attending meeting with the client subject matter expert to acquire functional business requirements.
- Participate the continues improvements meeting
- Responsible of Business Intelligence functional specs documents and the assessment of the project.
- Execute reports according to SLAs (Service level agreement)
Experience and profile
- Business Administration, Engineer or Data & Analytics related career
- Good understanding of Business analytics and reporting tools (Tableau, SAP Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Oracle, etc.)
- Expertise using different source systems of data like SAP/BW, Teradata, EDW, Flat files etc.
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of data governance models and Customer/Material hierarchies
- Proficient on creating dynamics Dashboards and Reports at different levels of details using the PepsiCo standards reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, etc.)
Job Type: Pipeline