Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is encouraged.
At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, we believe the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. We are home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Doritos, Red Rock Deli, Nobby’s Nuts, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Tingalpa Production team as a Team Coordinator within our Red Rock Deli Operations (CKF) on Afternoon Shift.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 14:30-22:30.
You will report directly to the Frontline Manager and will be responsible for the coordination of end to end daily line operations. Dependent upon workload and business demands, you may be heavily focused on production tasks or heavily focused on administration tasks.
You will be a technically minded individual who has had first-hand experience with highly automated machinery. You will have had experience managing and leading teams to drive a high performing, productive and positive team culture. You will have a flexible approach and be adaptable in order to succeed within our diverse and ever-changing production environment.
- Daily coordination of operations; reviewing and reporting line performance in accordance with KPIs
- Management of team members (relief coverage, rostering, training and performance processes); driving a high-performing, productive and positive culture, centred around the health and safety of all employees
- Assisting with team meetings, taking ownership of all KPIs and empowering your team to drive for results
- Management of material supply, data entry and administration tasks
- Adherence to AIB, Health and Safety and housekeeping standards
- Other responsibilities in accordance with local industrial agreements
Requirements for the role will include:
- People management experience is essential with proven ability to motivate, develop and drive a high-performing, productive and positive team culture; with a heavy focus on the training, coaching and safety of your team. This includes experience with managing both individual and team performance issues across a diverse range of group dynamics and behaviours
- Ability to operate heavily automated processing and packaging machinery, with quick and decisive problem solving and decision-making skills; taking the initiative to adopt innovative ideas in order to overcome challenges
- Highly effective communication skills, computer skills, mathematical comprehension, and workforce analysis and planning skills
- Thorough understanding and management of OH&S, HACCP and GMP. Exposure to this within an FMCG production environment will be highly desirable
Onsite benefits include:
Staff parking, canteen, vehicle leasing plan, onsite health professionals, 24-hour health hub, access to the PepsiCo Extras program and endless career development opportunities with an iconic Multi-National Company!
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ Tingalpa team. Who knows where it might lead. To find out more about PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand and exciting career opportunities, visit our website www.pepsicojobs.com.
PepsiCo's job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Video interview
- In-person interview and skills evaluation
- Online assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/pepsico
Job Type: Regular