PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Improve the OH&S of employees by facilitating, monitoring, and ensuring the actual implementation of the OH&S Management System on the shop floor and provide the guidance where needed.
- To provide OH&S advice/guidance/coaching to the area team using different approaches (direct and support them to implement and comply with all OH&S requirements in a sustainable manner).
- To assist the Area OH&S Manager in the development, implementation and monitoring of the OH&S policies and procedures.
- Complete regular checks and inspections and prepare related reports.
- Conduct behavioral safety observations and provide support to develop BS program.
- Co-ordinate the implementation or conduct OH&S trainings as identified by OH&S manager.
- Generate drivers’ behavior evaluation reports and communicate and follow up in timely manner.
- Monitor compliance on the shop floor of the PPEs, KSBs, and SWPs and ensure addressing the immediate required actions to correct situation and escalate when/if needed.
- Update safety logs/registers and file and control of all safety records.
- Check and update all OH&S communication means (monitors, Near Miss (NM) boards, signs, boards…etc.) and report/fix any in-correct situation (damage, outdate, missing form…. etc.).
- Active participation in the risk assessments, accident investigations, communication, planning, Reward and Recognition (R&R), Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan (EPRP), monitoring, inspections and audits as assigned by the OH&S MS or the OH&S Manager.
- Follow up with other departments to ensure OH&S reports are done in due time including NM reports.
- Follow up with all other departments on the completion of Corrective/Preventive Actions (C/PA) completion and provide support where necessary.
- Recognize and embrace positive behaviors and practices.
- Any other actions or responsibilities assigned by the direct manager that is in line and supports the job main purpose.
- Strong people management skills.
- Problem solving and strong analytical thinking (root-cause analysis, setting action plans…etc.).
- Self-starter able to work independently with a high degree of business savvy.
- Experience and knowledge of OH&S applicable legislations.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing skills.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills and the ability to engage with and influence the behaviours of others internally and externally without direct reporting relationship.
- Excellent command of both Arabic and English languages and literacy in computer usage.
- Ability to coach and support others to ensure requirements understood/met.
Job Type: Regular