PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
This role is A key interface between sales & marketing delivering trade marketing expertise to develop, implement & track strategies in order to meet necessary targets.
- Enhancing sales team in meeting S&D objectives of new initiatives through communicating all relevant product information, merchandising and tracking tools through sales rally meetings and other tools.
- Develop Trackers and share insights for in-store activations
- Create and refine planograms
- Working closely with marketing, sales and agencies to ensure implementation of Marketing calendar and Monthly KPIs.
- Collecting and analysing all relevant information about competition.
Experience/ Competencies Required:
- Advance Microsoft Office.
- Analytical skills.
- Understanding of use of insights/selling capability.
- Influencing skills.
- Strong results orientation.
- Taking the initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as facilitation skills
- Organisational ability - managing a large workload.
- Very Good English and Arabic language skills
- Mobility and No travel restrictions
- Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames)
- Planning & Organising (Multiple priority management)
- Persuasive Communication (Clear, fluent concise communication, gaining agreement and commitment)
- Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)
- 1-2 years of Experience within FMCG.
Job Type: Regular