The Ambient Juice category is the fourth largest LRB category at almost $10B in measured channels. Given PepsiCo’s strength in beverages, this is a large opportunity for PBNA to compete more aggressively in this space and win in the future. PepsiCo must build (1) focus and accountability, (2) in-depth understanding of the consumer and market trends (3) determine priority areas to capture growth.
The Marketing Manager for Ambient Juice will be accountable to ensure revenue, share, and profit growth of the juice portfolio including Twister TM, Dole juice and ONE coconut water. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the commercial agenda for these brands and supporting the brand strategy and communications. This unique role will allow the candidate to learn both the DSD and Warehouse GTM systems and build strong commercial muscle.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Play an integral support role in juice short-term (AOP) brand strategy by owning key inputs
- Partner with Enterprise Customer teams & Divisions to develop compelling customer plans for Twister, Dole juice & ONE and gain market share
- Act as a channel expert on small format & foodservice across the portfolio, helping identify key areas of growth for all ambient juice brands with a focus on Twister, Dole juice & Tropicana ambient in those channels.
- Partner with both the DSD and the Warehouse GTM organizations’ sales strategy teams to define ambient juice assortment strategy for small format & foodservice & flawlessly execute go-to market strategies
- Lead the stage gate process past Gate 3 for all Twister & Dole juice line extensions including partnering with cross-functional partners to commercialize the innovation
- Hone best-in-class cross functional partnership skills across the organization including insights, finance, supply chain, R&D, sales, and agency partners
- Manage A&M spend and ensure programs deliver key metrics and are on budget
- Undergraduate Degree. MBA preferred
- 5 years prior Marketing experience if undergrad or 2 years prior Marketing experience if advanced degree
- Strong commercial mindset combined with a passion for understanding consumers and developing effective programming
- Strong analytical skills. Must have a strong working knowledge of leveraging and applying syndicated data sources (i.e. such as IRI)
- Strong project management leading cross-functional teams and influencing key stakeholders
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Creative Thinking and problem solving skills
- Budget management skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement