Effectively applies branding frameworks in marketing mix assuring consistency and differentiation vs competitive brands, for Local brands portfolio.
- Responsible for executions/development and follow-up of assigned projects under close supervision of the Direct manager;
- Drives effective implementation of brand positioning with both internal and external partners.
- Knows and understands the role of managed brands as well the other brands in the managed category.
- Recommends marketing activities supporting managed brands role and prepares recommendations of marketing activities that meet current brand's mission, market and competitive opportunities.
- Develops Mkt Comm brief and co-leads multi agency briefing.
- Co-leads media plan development for specific marketing activity, applies learning to media plan development and develop post campaign analysis.
- Leads creative agency through production process and is able to negotiate timing and costs. Leverage production amplification to resolve timing and cost issues.
- Understands consumer needs and describes how innovation/ brand activation delivers on consumer needs.
- Responsible for A&M budget reporting and monitoring of the assigned brands;
- Involved in continuous communication with external partners: media, creative and research agencies for the respective projects;
- Actively involvement and ensure quality plans development based on available company data: Retail Audit, internal sales, BLS, HHP data.