Auto req ID: 205803BR
Ensure delivery of the brand’s ACP goals.
Effectively applies branding frameworks in marketing mix assuring consistency and differentiation vs competitive brands, for Global brands portfolio.Lead program communication and wiring of execution expectations ensuring relevant information is provided to trade, field and sales leads to enable local sell in and maximum execution.
- Responsible for executions/development and follow-up of assigned projects under close supervision of the Direct manager;
- Drives effective implementation of brand positioning with both internal and external partners.
- Knows and understands the role of managed brands as well the other brands in the managed category.
- Recommends marketing activities supporting managed brands role and prepares recommendations of marketing activities that meet current brand's mission, market and competitive opportunities.
- Develops Mkt Comm brief and co-leads multiagency briefing.
- Co-leads media plan development for specific marketing activity, applies learnings to media plan development and develop post campaign analysis.
- Leads creative agency through production process and is able to negotiate timing and costs. Leverage production amplification to resolve timing and cost issues.
- Understands consumer needs and describes how innovation/ brand activation delivers on consumer needs.
- Responsible for A&M budget reporting and monitoring of the assigned brands;
- Involved in continuous communication with external partners: media, creative and research agencies for the respective projects
- Actively involvement and ensure quality plans development based on available company data: Retail Audit, internal sales, BLS, HHP data.
Job Type: Regular
- University degree
- Minimum 1 year in a Brand Management related function in FMCG as prefered
- Consumer centric view & market knowledge
- Communication skills, networking ability
- Project management skills
- Analytical & organizational skills corroborated with attention to details
- Proactive, self-driven, problem-solving ability
- Strong drive for innovation
- English proficient
- Fully PC literate