Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture. This Fast driven team of engineers focuses on the development of PepsiCo’s diverse portfolio of beverage product categories by bringing innovative engineering and technology ideas to make a direct impact on our success. This team leads the productivity initiatives across our global beverage business to drive profitability for PepsiCo. This is a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth. You will have a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge to help and sustain our products.
This role is part of Global Beverages R&D productivity governance team based in Purchase, NY. Role will be focused on developing a robust portfolio of R&D enabled productivity initiatives, actively managing the portfolio working with region R&D leads and cross functional partners to deliver AOP productivity goals for Beverage R&D. Additionally, this person will be responsible for identifying transformational productivity opportunities that can deliver cost savings to increase overall profitability for PepsiCo.
In this role you will get the opportunity to:
- Lead the development and management of R&D enabled productivity portfolio by working with productivity team members, key R&D leaders and cross-functional leaders.
- Conduct deep portfolio analytics and develop a strong productivity scorecard for all the Research & Development (R&D) projects. You will present updates on regular intervals (quarterly) to R&D leadership.
- Track, manage and report global productivity savings of R&D projects through quarterly reviews with senior R&D leadership. Identify and manage risks to ensure we deliver productivity AOP goals.
- Actively work with R&D region productivity leaders to create strong engagement on productivity initiatives, develop robust pipeline and enable region teams to deliver desired productivity results.
- Develop a strong network of key productivity personnel with-in R&D such as Technical Team Leads (TTL), region leads and Technical Stage Gate (TSG) productivity to drive transparency and strong teamwork across different regions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders in Global Supply Chain, Engineering, Procurement and PepsiCo Global Concentrate Supply (PGCS) to identify opportunities where R&D can drive productivity and improve profitability for PepsiCo.
- Identify transformational productivity opportunities within Beverage category through end to end supply chain analysis that can reduce COGS (Cost of Goods) and increase profitability for PepsiCo.
- Participate in internal productivity forums and councils organized by R&D leaders and/or cross-functional leadership to build strong professional network.
- 8 to 10 years of work experience in engineering technologies, beverage processing, commercialization and food processing equipment
- Minimum requirement is a degree in engineering in fields such as Chemical or Mechanical with deep expertise in process engineering, process development and product commercialization
- Project Management Professional (PMP) qualified or strong project management credentials in complex technological environment such as process engineering, food product development or commercialization. Lean Six Sigma certification is an advantage
- Proven ability to collaborate with different cross-functional leaders to build preliminary business cases for transformational productivity initiatives
- Strong experience in the development of product/process and commercialization and good understanding of nuances of different product/processing platforms - ideally in a fast paced consumer product industry
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office tools
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement