We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
The Customer Management Assistant Analyst will be a key marketing/category management contact for the Midwest Region, primarily focused on the Jewel Osco Account. The Customer Management Assistant Analyst will provide support for the customer management team, marketing and category management team. Role will primarily be responsible for the analysis and on-site category management within our Jewel Osco business.
- Supporting strategic marketing plan development, including spreadsheet analysis and presentation preparation
- Jewel On-Site Support (3 days/week) for Salty Category including spreadsheets, performance tracking and evaluation, weekly sales planners and POG support
- Support POG build and Account Reset activity
- Prepare Customer View reporting and scorecards each period to present to Finance and Sales for key customers
- Perform adhoc requests as required
- Results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely & accurate manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 1 -3 years of analyst experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (advanced in Microsoft Excel /PowerPoint) with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Ability to work and set priorities independently
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement