Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we have two newly created positions within our Sector Finance Team - Supply Chain Finance Managers. These roles will be based in our Chatswood head office partnering with China, ANZ, and Asia BU Supply Chain teams, and will be the connect between local Business, Sector, and Corporate. Reporting to the Supply Chain Finance Director for APAC, both roles have the opportunity to develop PepsiCo APAC growth and capacity plans, while effectively driving productivity and managing cash flow. You will also support the development and delivery of APAC Supply Chain (SC) long term Financial Plan, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), monthly forecast, and performance management in addition to supporting global procurement and Agronomy agenda for the Sector through insights and analytics.
You will be:
- Supporting the Sector SC Finance Lead in developing PepsiCo Strategic Plan (particularly manufacturing footprint strategy) in partnership with respective BU Supply Chain teams
- Supporting development and delivery of AOP for Sector Supply Chain components
- Delivering timely and quality Capex and challenging SC teams on investment rationale
- Leading monthly financial planning process and deliverables for SC finance to Corporate
- Managing effective monthly performance and recommending appropriate trade-offs across Supply Chain cost lines
- Supporting SC Productivity Lead in driving Sector wide productivity agenda through timely reporting and analysis
- Effective OCF management and forecast with BU’s. Drive Working Capital productivity by identification and monitoring of initiatives
You will have:
- 8+ years of experience in finance and planning
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in commerce/business administration / economic Finance & Accounting experience.
- CA /CPA Qualification (must have)
- A strong understanding of business processes related to Supply Chain
- Strong technical, MS Office knowledge and experience of both Management reporting and Planning processes
- Experience in working with FMCG sector
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Job Type: Pipeline