Auto req ID: 205938BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For our team in Neu-Isenburg (Frankfurt am Main) we are looking for a
Media Manager (m/f/d)
- Develop multi-year integrated campaign strategies
- Guide PepsiCo brand teams to deliver the right message through the right cannel at the right time
- Lead relevant media partner relationships (i.e. direct negotiations with TV stations, Publisher, Out-of-Home Networks etc), linking up closely with other PepsiCo Business Units and media agencies to unlock added values
- Encourage BU categories to think holistically when developing marketing communications by continually communicating a consistent vision and strategy, showcasing opportunities, plans and results.
- Partner with Brand Managers providing guidance, guardrails and strategies to build media plans and market defining clear critical metrics
- Partner with agencies and media partnership teams to drive scale across Total Connection Planning for PepsiCo’s brands
- Connect with PepsiCo European Centre of Excellence teams to lift and shift global media alliances, cross-market agencies, store media and innovative technologies and other media implementations from our partners.
- Share best practice and new findings across the categories.
- Partner with local Digital Marketing and Consumer Insights team to create a common measurement approach including scorecards, tools for return on investment & equity measurement and further relevant important metrics and benchmarks
- 5+ years proven work experience at a Media agency (preferably in FMCG vertical)
- Relevant media and integrated connections planning experience to build brands
- Experience in media operations, media productivity, media planning and buying
- Knowledge of analytics tools
- Solid digital marketing skills
- Fluent German-/ English language skills
- Excellent communication skills to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast changing environment
- Creative strategist who is comfortable challenging status quo
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to work in a structured way
- Leadership & coaching skills
What do we offer you?Job Type: Regular
Are you up for the challenge? You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.
- International career opportunities
- FlexiCo: Enables flexible working, home office and work time balancing
- 33 days vacation
- Haustrunk: Monthly quota for free snacks and drinks to take home
- Live Life Well: A programme with a wide range of sports, culture and health care options
- Monthly meal allowance, holiday allowance and childcare allowance
- Parent-child room in the office