Are you an impactful marketing professional with a desire to drive PepsiCo’s Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer’s thirst for our beverage brands in Pepsi Beverage North America’s West Division. Whether it’s driving growth with Multicultural and Millennial consumers for priority brands such as Pepsi or Mountain Dew or supporting our portfolio transformation journey with our non-carbonated brands, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager – Hispanic, this position is accountable for championing the division’s Hispanic strategy and national campaign adaption and execution. More specifically, you will develop locally relevant campaigns and lead consumer experiential activities that will help us win the hearts and minds of Hispanic consumers, leverage insights & tools to enable gold standard execution & activate partnerships/properties to drive brand love.
As the Assistant Marketing Manager – Hispanic, your mandate will be to support the PBNA West Division’s Hispanic agenda both internally (across our brands & customer team) and externally with our customers. You will play a critical role in helping define the future strategic direction for our brands with this key consumer & help shape our customers’ strategic agenda. Moreover, you will leverage PepsiCo’s powerhouse beverage brands to both localize & deliver breakthrough programming and innovation in order to grow brand health as well as drive volume & share with Hispanics.
Building strong relationships is integral to this role as you partner with your key account team, insights, brand teams and your customer’s marketing teams to build mutually beneficial programs together.
You will successfully:
- Deliver volume & profit commitments for the West Division
- Develop new strategies and opportunities for our beverage portfolio consistent with brand positioning and equity
- Drive Brand Relevance through Localized Campaign Development and Media Buys
- Unlock new growth opportunities for our Division consistent with our consumer & key trends
- Support Manager in the development of Strategy & AOP
- Support the development of the division’s Hispanic strategy and ensure strong local account planning & execution
- Ensure coordination of activities & timely execution of programming/ innovation across the division
- Wire and collaborate with the sector brand teams and Hispanic Business Unit to ensure shared learnings and strategic alignment for growth maximization
- Lead Regional Events & Sponsorship Acquisition/Management
- Partner with insights to develop holistic learning agenda to gain a deeper understanding of our consumers
- Monitor performance on a period basis to proactively identify course corrections and/or new opportunities
- Leverage Sector strategies/programs to drive efficiencies and effectively localize programming & activations
- Effectively manage A&M budget & demonstrate strong agency leadership
- Undergraduate Degree required / Graduate Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 3 years Marketing experience (previous CPG experience preferred)
- Solid understanding and demonstrated expertise in the Marketing function
- Track record of delivering results & ability to make decisions to maximize impact
- Exceptional project management, prioritization skills & ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of development
- Solid strategic and execution skills with a track record of delivering strong growth results
- Self-starter with ability to work independently – high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong leadership skills, exceptional collaboration skills and high ability to influence
- Strong and effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to build & leverage informal network
- Ability to anticipate issues and resolve them based on sound business judgement
- Bilingual in English and Spanish an asset
- This position is limited to individuals with the indefinite right to work in the US
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement