- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Ensure all finished goods transfer to production are entered into the inventory control computer program, update Oracle and WMS systems as required.
- Motivate warehouse personnel to follow procedures
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Assign work according to production and sales demand.
- Manage organization of product to support FIFO (first-in-first-out) rotation and physical counts.
- Review daily shipment schedule and with other team members plan and prioritize daily work schedule to meet customer& DC’s delivery requirements.
- Review daily inventory of goods in warehouse against anticipated delivery schedules to minimize amount of damage to finished product.
- Responsible for assuring the safety of employees including the responsibility to establish specific training requirements for each and ensure that each of their employees are properly trained and have a clear understanding of the hazard(s) of their responsibilities.
- Responsible for compliance with the rules and regulations regarding a safe and healthy work environment.
- Follow all HACCP/AIB program requirements to prevent system failure
- Degree in Industrial Enginnering or relavent Enginnering departments
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in employee relations, performance management including performance improvement plans and the performance review process required.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and ensure KPI's are met;
- Analytical, good with numbers, careful and perfectionist
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under stress and in busy agenda
- Good team management skills
- A pro-active self-starter with an acute attention to detail and the ability to manage complexity
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills to be able to build effective relationships
Job Type: Regular