Would you like to be a part of marketing world in one of the biggest FMCG company?
Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Pepsi, Lays, Cheetos and Gatorade.
As Presentation Design Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Producing regular business reporting presentations to standard formats
- Taking ad hoc draft presentations developed by the business and ensuring that contents are aligned with company standards (e.g. formatting, templates, disclaimers) and visually pleasing to the eye.
- Delivery of presentation production support charter within Europe
- Provide support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for Marketing SWE
- Work with supervisor to map out plan of presentation production creating clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations.
- Make complicated topics clear through presentations that are easy to understand and visually pleasing to the eye.
- Work on the graphic design and copywriting to make presentations useful and eye-catching, including determining which framework to use to create effective slides, and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required
- Highly collaborative – works well with others, including Marketing services teams, internal marketing stakeholders and external suppliers, to deliver results
- Highly organized and responsive, with ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with marketing industry data sources, including Nielsen/IRi (POS and HH panel), GlobalData, Kantar Worldpanel
- Understanding of CPG industry business performance outputs and how to bring data to life visually
- Experience with presentation software like PowerPoint, Prezi, Corel, Photoshop, Adobe Premier, and Tableau, desired
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Organizationally savvy
- Very strong organizational & critical thinking skills
Job Type: Regular