Auto req ID: 206119BR
We are currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for 9 months (maternity leave) to join the PepsiCo’s South West Europe (SWE) Talent Acquisition Team in Barcelona or Madrid. You will be responsible for the management of full life cycle recruiting for professional-level openings. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will confidently and authentically convey PepsiCo’s employment value proposition to both internal and external applicants and provide a best-in-class candidate and client experience.
- Provide sound staffing support aligned to a specific internal client team(s), to fill open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving target metrics such as Time to Find, Time to Accept, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores and system accuracy, among others.
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process for each requisition including:
o Develop Sourcing Strategy with a strong emphasis on leveraging creative tools to identify passive talent (i.e. Linked In, employee referrals, Social media, etc.) for both current and pipeline needs.
o Screen, assess, and evaluate internal and external candidates and present qualified candidate slate to Hiring team. Candidate slate representation should meet Diversity and Talent requirements established by the function.
o Manage the candidate and client feedback process to achieve consensus with the hiring team. Convey hiring team feedback to the candidate; ensure further interest to proceed to the next phase and provide necessary coaching if necessary.
- Partner with Compensation team and HR Business Partners to develop a compelling offer. Present the final offer to the candidate and manage offer negotiations when necessary.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner, and TA team to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results and efficient processes to build TA function credibility.
- Participate to the Employer Branding projects creating some material and events locally.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience. Previous experience with high-volume, full-lifecycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing experience for professional-level hires is preferred.
- Fluent in Spanish and English Languages. Italian or Portuguese would be a plus
- Familiarity and experience in utilizing social media as a means by which to attract talent
- Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions, providing a value-adding a point of view relative to candidate consideration and organizational need
- Team player, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, dynamic organization.Job Type: Pipeline