Summary Statement :
This position is responsible for providing both project and daily capital and expense related issues and road-blocks for the Chilled Supply Chain Indirect Purchasing team.
It includes invoice resolution, working closely with requsitioners, buyers, stock-room personnel and project engineers to solve parked/blocked invoices, GRIR (Goods Receipt and Invoice Receipt) discrepancies, interfacing with suppliers on resolution and future innovations to eliminate issues such as ERS and SUS. It includes keeping a log of invoices sent to Financial Shared Services to ensure that the invoices are being processed efficiently, plus other challenges that arise regarding PFSS.
Responsible for identifying Capital Projects greater than $1MM in order to complete quarterly SOX Audit procedures for control FA-15. Identify purchase orders for each Notice To Owner received for final Lien Law resolution and closeout.
Provide weekly Open Order Reports to all plant buyers (Bradenton, Ft. Pierce, Jersey City & City of Industry, Oxnard) and strategic vendors to facilitate on-time deliveries. This is critical since the supply chain utilizes a PM plan in INFOR.
Responsible for tracking and matching miscellaneous scrap (steel, stainless steel & copper) receipts and checks from contracted scrap metal dealer and document cost savings.
Process monthly utility bills for sites.
Responsible for new vendor set-ups for Chilled Supply Chain in SAP
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Global Procurement Indirect Purchasing
Supervises: No direct reports
- Tracking invoices that are sent to Financial Shared Services from Bradenton site
- Being proficient in SAP, being able to train or assist end-users.
- Evaluating, investigating and resolving invoice issues dealing with the requestor, engineers, vendors and PFSS.
- Maintain data timely and accurately.
- Maintain OGS YTD spend with fiscal year annual reporting plan & YTD MWBE spreadsheets for City of Industry, Ft. Pierce, Jersey City & Bradenton.
- Weekly Open Order Reports & Buyer Report.
- Monthly PCard reconciliation report.
- Travel and Expense Reports.
- Complete Capital change orders.
- Prompt Pay Requests with supporting documentation.
- Maintain Capital Project folders for Notice to Owner submissions and identify the purchase order number that requires a final lien waiver from the vendor.
- Reconciliation of weigh tickets and providing Environmental Services Department with monthly tabulations for their reporting each quarter.
- Ensure accuracy of supporting documentation is obtained for new vendor set-ups and any changes to the vendor record in SAP.
- Maintains a log of invoices being sent to Financial Shared Services.
- Runs Parked/Blocked invoice reports.
- Investigates invoices on the parked/blocked report.
- Communicates with requestors on steps necessary to resolve invoice issues.
- Communicates with requestors on steps necessary to resolve GRIR issues.
- Contacts Financial Shared Services regarding payment status on invoices.
- Work with suppliers on Proof of Delivery.
- Update prices and quantity sensitive items in SAP contracts for buyers.
- Facilitate training and retraining in SAP.
- Work without supervision.
- Proficient on purchasing systems.
- Effectively and clearly report activities and progress to management.
- Demonstrate integrity and sound ethics.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Comply with policies and procedures and maintains proper audit documentation.
- Maintain and improve proficiency and knowledge of systems.
- Perform any duties needed to accomplish the department, division and corporate objectives.
All Department Managers
Three (3) to Five Years in a support function to Purchasing, Finance and or Engineering.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement