Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Doritos, Sakata, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
Due to an internal promotion, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Team as Category Manager – Independents and Licensed. This role is paramount in supporting the PepsiCo Category Strategy, having full ownership for driving, planning, and implementing the Independents and Licensed Category Review Campaign and supporting the commercial function in analysing performance trends and providing insights to deliver against the PepsiCo Business Plan. We need someone in this role who has proven ability to develop excellent working relationships across all functions of the business and has previously successfully worked in a Category or Commercial role in FMCG.
In this role you will be:
- Working on Category Growth Drivers and Demand Spaces and the role in which PepsiCo’s plays in channel growth
- Leading the tailoring of PepsiCo Category Strategy and deployment across key partners
- Managing day to day customer relationships within category scope across Metcash and MSO groups
- Taking ownership for planning, driving and implementing the Independents Category Review Campaign
- Supporting and developing the Traditional Trade Category Executive in execution of customer category reviews across Salty, Biscuits and Health Food Aisle and attending range reviews where required
- Working with the Field Sales Director to improve field capability to deliver commercial calendar plans and category growth
- Pro-actively understanding drivers of performance and identifying opportunities for growth
- Working with the commercial function on customer presentations and building Joint Business Plans
- Supporting the Doritos Brand manager with insights and volume builds for the Doritos LTO portfolio
You will have:
- Minimum of 6 years relatable FMCG experience
- Tertiary qualification in marketing / commerce economics / business: or equivalent
- A strong background of category management and analytical skills in IRI/Nielsen
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Experience in strategy development as well as execution
- Good interpersonal skills with experience in developing strong cross-functional relationships
- Customer facing experience in a category or commercial role with P&L responsibility
- Some experience in leading, coaching, and managing people
- A competitive remuneration package
- Retail and service discounts through PepsiCo Extras
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through PepsiCo Learning online
Working at PepsiCo:
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
1. Submit your application via our website
2. Interview(s) and skills evaluation
3. Online Assessment process
4. Reference and background checksJob Type: Temporary