This role will support the A&M Procurement agenda for SWE BU and is responsible for supporting the management of agency roster and optimization on Non-working A&M initiatives particularly in the area of agency fees, Ad production, Consumer Promotion & A&M reporting.
- This role will support Advertising and Marketing (A&M) Procurement agenda for CEGB region in optimization on Non-working A&M initiatives, particularly in the area of agency fees, ad production & A&M reporting.
- Support brand teams in agency and production houses negotiations (directly or through production consultant)
- Management of agreed Agency Roster - develop and maintain preferred supplier lists approved by the category leads and updated annually; socialize the use of the list by brand teams & track adherence
- Partner with brand teams & legal to lead contracts with agency partners – ensure performance management KPIs are embedded into the agency contract and linked to agency compensation
- Partner with brand marketing and finance teams in the tracking & reporting of working / non-working A&M in achieving set % working A&M targets
- 2 years experience in marketing procurement at an international company or alternatively as account manager in the advertising agency
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Some experience with vendor negotiations either at the client or agency end is mandatory
- Experience using best-in-class sourcing strategies for marketing spends specifically supplier evaluation, selection, performance Minimum reporting, contract negotiations, price inflation management & savings metrics is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciple.
- Highly organized and responsive, with the ability to deliver tight SLA deadlines
- High integrity – won’t compromise on values to get results
- Analytical – ability to analyse data and draw conclusions to find actionable solutions
Job Type: Regular