The Accounting Operations Analyst provides technical development and support and insightful analysis of business activity related to Accounts Payable (AP) within PepsiCo North America Shared Services (NASS). Key responsibilities include RPA (robotic process automation) support and maintenance, SQL query and VBA macro writing, Tableau, and consolidation, analysis and communication of data related to spend, trade liabilities, cash flow and vendor master. The position is also responsible for identifying and addressing performance gaps and opportunities through various technologies and performing ad hoc analyses that facilitate problem-solving and influence sound decision-making by the Business Units served by NASS. Primary customers include NASS leadership and associates, divisional controllers and PepsiCo cross-functional teams.
- Degree in related field of study (e.g., Information Systems, Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, etc) preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant business experience and practical exposure in some of the following roles: automation development, backend reporting development, data mining and root cause analysis, summary and interpretation of financial data
- Highly advanced Excel skills and proficiency in PowerPoint
- ERP system reporting experience, preferably in both Oracle and SAP; BW and Teradata experience a plus
- SQL query and VBA macro writing expertise
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement