- Lead conception, scope definition, and execution of various types of strategic and operational transformation initiatives in partnership with HR stakeholders and other functions (e.g., IT, Finance)
- Provide proactive and engaged leadership on key projects designed to enhance the employee digital experience, improve quality of services and reduce cost
- Provide HR leadership and other stakeholders with updates on project status, key metrics, issues and risks; understand and analyze various drivers impacting key metrics and outcomes and provide a fact-based recommendation(s) to the stakeholders.
- Be a liaison between stakeholders on programs with multiple projects with global implications across multi-functions in the Sectors
- Proactively anticipate and work towards mitigating risks to project execution or stakeholder engagement
- Support others by providing just in time coaching on transformation initiatives and process improvement methodologies and tools
- Facilitate team meetings and cross-functional workshops as necessary
Proven success and demonstrable skills in Project Management
Background in HR, ideally in an HR Operations and/or a GBS/Shared Services environment
Ability to quickly understand new business process areas, functional requirements and technologies in order to successfully lead projects.
Ability to demonstrate knowledge and successful application of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
Strong organisational and planning Skills
Strong facilitation skills
The ability to motivate and influence teams and individuals with whom there is no direct or indirect management responsibility.
Effective communication, both orally and in writing, with subordinates, colleagues, clients and customers at all levels, both formally and informally.
Job Type: Regular