This role will provide HRBP support to the Global Foods R&D organization, partnering with leaders and teams to help plan and execute PepsiCo’s core PMP processes around the world. In addition to R&D, it is expected the role will provide support to other teams across PepsiCo’s global commercial functions.
- Partner with R&D leaders and global HR peers to build, implement and maintain talent plans, deliver core PMP processes and execute key components of the global R&D HR strategy.
- Provide coaching to and advise R&D business leaders and associates in areas of talent and career mgmt., employee relations, performance management, leadership development, culture and capability.
- Diagnose and identify relevant, impactful and sustainable solutions related to employee relations and organizational health opportunities.
- Partner with business leaders to assess talent pipeline, develop and execute appropriate actions to ensure succession plans for critical roles.
- Partner with HRBPs globally to develop, implement and maintain initiatives in support of functional R&D talent and people agenda.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study; Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of of relevant experience
- Proven success in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Experience successfully supporting the planning and execution of PepsiCo’s PMP processes
- Proven ability to deliver coaching, timely and impactful feedback and guidance in areas such as performance management, leadership development, career growth/development and other aspects of employee relations
#LI-USARelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement