Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Doritos, Sakata, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for 12 months as an IT Business Relationship Manager – Supply Chain. This is a senior-level business partner who shares ownership for both business strategy and business value results. The BRM team owns business-IT relationships and serves as a single point of focus, working to converge functions such as IT, HR, Finance, and one or more lines of business or value streams. This particular BRM is responsible for supporting the Supply Chain function and executing against strategy aligned at the Sector and Global level. We are looking for someone who is a great listener, excellent relationship builder, and can confidently build rapport and credibility as a strategic partner. Someone who is confident working across all levels of the business to push an agenda, but also has the experience to let a situation rest and develop when required.
In this role you will:
- Identify and integrate business partners’ plans into business capability roadmaps and priorities
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business partner’s business unit and build positive relationship development
- Engage with Global and Sector delivery teams to ensure outcomes are delivered with business benefits
- Ensure project and initiative progress, including consistent and effective communication
- Shape and prioritise demand for IT initiatives, focusing on maximising business value
- Coach business leaders and enable them to articulate their function’s needs and requirements to advance performance
- Establish communication processes and channels across business functions
- Ensure potential business value from IT assets and capabilities is captured, realised, optimised, and recognised
You will have:
- A degree in Business, Finance, or Information Technology or related field
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) preferred
- 5+ years facilitating the development and implementation of business initiatives and projects
- Experience as a business / data/ process analyst preferable
- Experience as a project/ program/ portfolio manager
- Working knowledge of SAP APO
- Highly developed written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience in conflict resolution to achieve positive outcomes
- A competitive remuneration package
- Retail and service discounts through PepsiCo Extras
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through PepsiCo Learning online
Working at PepsiCo:
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Interview(s) and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Temporary