Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Safety Learning Design Coordinator
Leads LatAm Safety Learning Agenda, delivers the learning value offer by aligning learning strategy and designing & developing high impact solutions to build safety competencies across the sector through all its populations (Frontline, Middle Managements and Managers). Acts as the Point person and establishes a key strategic partnership. Align the learning strategy plan to develop capabilities that will ensure safety culture and behaviors across the sector. Delivers Training Certification s for applicable safety trainings. Enable the effective deployment solution for the Sector and Global Safety Learning programs through the appropriate learning channels/platform (virtual, face-to-face, external solution). Design the impact measurement process y mechanism.
- Lead and stablish an integral and holistic safety learning plan through the learning sector methodology, certifying SDT’s learning leaders for deployment
- Lead Safety learning value offer, ensure design and development of training solution for LATAM sector
- Strategic analysis of safety learning needs including business, sector and global priorities
- Design a certification process to guarantee the accurate safety learning programs delivery, while ensuring SDT learning leaders have the knowledge and capabilities to deliver the training program in the sector through train the trainers tools and methodology
- Partner with subject matter experts ( Safety team experts) to obtain knowledge and input in order to translate it in a safety learning solution
- Lead budget negotiations with Sr Safety LatAm leader and budgeteers to guarantee high impact strategies funding. (virtual solutions, resources, consultants)
- Increase and standardize the Safety Learning holistic processes (applicable for all populations and geographies) and governance across LATAM (Communicate SDTs and functional leaders on safety training guidelines).
- Accountable for main safety learning indicators: Trainings Designed, Programs developed, and SDT satisfaction
- Design and coordinate a communication campaign that ensures the full alignment and knowledge of the Safety Learning value offer with Sr Safety Leader, SDT leader, HRBPs and the Safety committee
- Communicate Learning plan to Functional leaders and SDT learning team
Experience and profile
- Long-term vision and strategic abilities to develop a virtual sector training plan
- Able to design and develop learning programs and training offer
- Analytic and diagnostic thinking to identify key learning needs and demands across LATAM
- Train the trainers master expert
- Understand Sector needs and prioritize initiatives
- Communication and presentation skills to influence with high impact in a positive way
- Collaborate extensively across multiple geographies and functions (working in a matrix)
- Above average networking and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity to continuously providing learning and innovating trends and solutions
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
- Basic safety business knowledge and acumen
- Innovation and consulting skills shown on the develop of learning solutions
- Research, design, and training program development skills
- Learning large scale system (learning formats and guidance for large audiences)
- Full domain of English and Spanish