- Manage account performance to achieve profitable sales target
- Create account strategy align with channel strategy and guideline
- Build customer relationship & performance management
- Leading process of Listing NPD for product launch & execution
- Utilize available information from system and translate into plan
- Ensuring customer's demand to match with account sales forecasting
- To deliver AOP growth plan for the group of assigned customers.
- To manage D&A spend within AOP budget.
- To win in the assigned customers by gaining market share over other competitors.
- To manage own team to deliver the results above through coaching and leading.
- To strengthen customer relationship at the upper level of wiring contacts.
- To lead customer governance process; Top-to-Top, Joint Business Planning and Business Review.
- To co-ordinate with field execution team in implementing brand visibility and execution in stores.
- To improve demand forecast accuracy through process planning for both internal and external.
- To improve D&A review process with Accounting.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related fields
- 5-7 years of experience in key account management and retail management with FMCG multinational companies in Sales function
- Leadership skills & Great communication skills
- Accountability and high ownership
- Good Presentation both English & Thai
- Good analytical skills
- Good relationship building and teamwork
- Work well under pressure
Job Type: Regular