PepsiCo is the home of iconic billion-dollar brands, leading from the forefront of the FMCG industry. Through a passion for innovation and a strong commitment to winning with purpose, PepsiCo is proudly one of the world’s largest food and beverages companies with an exciting portfolio that includes staples such as Lay’s, Doritos, Star, Pepsi, Mirinda and 7Up.
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavour, a place where you can learn twice as much in half the time, working in an entrepreneurial and friendly environment, surrounded by collaborative and high calibre colleagues. PepsiCo’s HR team is at the centre of our strategic vision, working with people leaders to ensure our talent and organisation reaches its true potential.
Are you in?
- Provide staffing support that is aligned to a specific internal functional client team with a goal of filling open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving target metrics such as Time to Accept(TTA), Time-to-Find/Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores(HMSS) and system accuracy, among others.
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process for each requisition opened in his area, including:
- Facilitation of Hiring Manager Intake Meeting resulting in service-level alignment
- Ensure timely and effective communications between candidate(s) and hiring team
- Screen, assess, and evaluate internal and external candidates who have applied via online job postings and present qualified candidate slate to Hiring team. Candidate slate representation should meet Diversity requirements established by the function.
- Manage the feedback process to determine next step actions in process. Manage with the attempt to achieve /build consensus, with Manager Oversight when needed.
- Work with Manager to develop compelling offer for external hires. Present final offer to candidate. Manage offer negotiations if necessary with oversight from manager.
- With guidance from TA Representative, will develop the ability to effectively communicate PepsiCo’s compelling employment proposition by presenting candidates with information related to: PepsiCo’s culture, leadership model, function-specific career path model and the Possibilities employment brand. This will enable candidates to fully embrace the opportunity and truly comprehend the longer-term career and earning potential.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner, and TA Operations in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes in order to build TA function credibility.
- Communicate and educate clients on the staffing policies and processes for both internal mobility and external selection
- May participate in a client focused TA project that supports client’s short and/or long term needs, goals, and/or AOP.
Strong FMCG background
End to end recruiting and selection experience
The ability to conduct different type of interviews for entry and mid roles
The ability to design and implement recruitment strategy
Passion for Employer Branding or willingness to learn
Great stakeholder management skills
Great interpersonal skills
Job Type: Regular