PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the eighth year in a row!
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
What will you be doing?
Integrate the Commercialisation, Supply Chain, Supply Planning, Logistics and Commercial agendas for each category within the UK business by leading and managing the IS&OP process to create a more accurate demand plan for the business. The role will also drive synergies between Sector and the UK category/supply chain teams to support business prioritization and decision making to deliver the UK growth plan.
- IS&OP lead for UK CS&L overseeing both the Snacks and Nutrition categories
- Responsible for the development of a long term demand plan for all categories for the UK business.
- Supply Chain UK business lead for making trade-offs to optimize service and cost for each category in the short and long term
- Key link into Supply Chain Sector functions to ensure End-to-End optimization across categories in AOP and across PSP
- Responsible for the UK business demand planning strategy focused on enhancing maturity across people, process and technology
- Responsible for optimizing cost and service through efficient inventory management and supply chain planning processes
- Overall responsibility for UK Pro-Link deployment across Supply Planning, Line Scheduling and Demand Planning teams.
- Drive alignment with the Head of Customer Collaboration to unlock customer value across all categories
- Line management of category planning teams
- Sector Demand Planning point of contact for best practice share and capability build
- Sector IS&OP point of contact for best practice share and capability build
What are we looking for?
- Clearly demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate strong cross-functional matrix management skills
- High level of business acumen with ability to understand multiple functional business areas and influence senior stakeholders and leaders up to a LG4 level as required
- Ability to make complex cross functional trade-off decisions based on balancing multiple data points and opinions
- Ability to keenly prioritise and manage a complex agenda across the BU and Sector
- Strong collaboration skills to work with Global and Sector teams on best practice implementation and sharing
- Flexible approach, a keen eye for detail and the ability to make good, balanced business decisions to meet future business and customer requirements
- Strong influencing skills at all levels of the organisation across multiple geographies
- A demonstrated ability to be a change agent, leading process change and improvement to the multiple complex business processes in place
- Is seen as role model, inspiring trust in those around them whilst promoting an environment of achievement and recognition
- Demonstrated drive for results and a can do attitude. Leverages a keen understanding of key business drivers to get results and facilitate change
- Experience within the UK Supply Chain, CS&L and Categories at a leadership level would be preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.