PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
As the Key Account Manager your primary objective is to drive volume, profitability, & share across the Organized Trade channel for the assigned accounts, support the role out of PI AOP business initiatives for Global & Regional Accounts.
Planning and Executing the sales plan for assigned customers and achieve the sales volume, market share, market execution and customer service objectives through effective leadership and maximum utilization of the Regional sales teams and ensuring successful achievement of sales AOP and to safeguard & develop the company image in the market place.
In addition to supporting day-to-day execution of Organized TradeT business development building contacts with assigned key Customers.
- Develop Customer Account Plan for the allocated accounts that are aligned across the business system. Specifically:
- Phased volume, revenue, net revenue per/kg, spend and gross profit targets.
- Visibility & Access Points Strategy which fits stores types and ensure targets achievements.
- Manage & Agree on optimal items range which meet the shopper profile for allocated customers.
- Jointly Plan with customers Annual Activity Calendar which ensures Targets Achievements.
- Keep SSFL brands dominant inside stores to reflect its market leadership.
- Dominate Stores openings.
- Prepare monthly brief to all Field Team which contains all details related to the Confirmed Activities with Customers (items, quantity, displays, prices, POSM, mechanics, etc...).
- Negotiate and sign the CDA with customer on time and as per AOP and Financial Guidelines.
- Personally penetrate the customer vertically and horizontally to build strong, professional relationships that can be leveraged to gain commitment to the proposed plans. Additionally, lead and coordinate other filed managed accounts by supporting the Regional Managers in their penetration within the allocated accounts.
- Undertake an annual business review with the customer that involves all relevant personnel, reviews what has worked and presents the year ahead at a strategic level.
- Gain commitment from key customer decision makers to the account plan initially and on an on-going basis.
- Develop an excellent Business Relation with Customer Head Office Team & SSFL Management Team as well as at Stores Levels.
- Agree with Customers for listing all new SKU’s in Customers systems on time & as per CDA term.
- Make sure GTM (Merch. Freq.) & Service Level (PO Freq.) is properly followed as per agreed Strategy by Store Format.
- Make sure the Account Plan is being implemented in Full & in Time. Specifically:
- Deliver Volume, revenue, net revenue per/Kg, spends and gross profit as agreed.
- Implement the agreed POP/ sales driver initiatives and targets.
- Implement the Activity Calendar
- Ensure that all customer investment breaks even and delivers the best available business impact for SSFL.
- Ensure that customer pricing/ CDA terms are agreed to support the agreed business goals, based on principles and that any changes are based upon an objective business case and are approved by SSFL Management.
- Customer administration. Specifically:
- Develop and maintain an Account Fact Book that contains all relevant customer information, Stores details, as detailed in selling edge.
- Issue a quarterly report covering customer performance versus target, implementation of the account plan and the outlook for the balance of the year,
- Issue the KA scorecard on a monthly basis.
- Forecasting to the agreed standard.
- Budget management and monitoring, as detailed in the KA Monthly scorecard and budget tracker.
- Account administration as required (e.g. promotional proformas, listing forms, customer reconciliation, etc.). Leverage the Key account operating processes as outlined in selling edge to ensure that field are aligned to relevant activities and execution standards within the allocated accounts.
- Proactively report performance status versus objectives to track business performance.
- Regular Visits to the Stores as per agreed schedule.
- Motivate the field to ensure appropriate local activity is delivered within the allocated accounts.
- Lead any reconciliations problems at Customer Head Office level if required.
- Update Score Cards at regular and consistent basis.
- Undertake store checks alongside account visits to ensure Execution 100% implemented as per CDA & Plans.
- Evaluate key activities/ promotions to determine what works best as a basis for future plans.
- Get all required Updates from Team & sent to SSFL Head Office on time especially Weekly Activities & Visibility Audit
- Commercial awareness - strong knowledge of what's important/needed by Sales to develop Selling tools and stories and delivering Gold standard execution.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as facilitation skills .
- Ability to engage and enthuse others with clear, concise communication to reach decision and recommendation.
- Strong Negotiation and Relationship building skills and ability to influence - Ability to influence at all levels and build relationship with key customers.
- Demonstrated functional expertise with FMCG in sales field experience and worked before in Category Management Projects.
- Very Good English and Arabic language skills
- No travel restrictions
- Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames)
- Developing and Supporting The Team (Actively improves others’ skills, cooperate effectively, diplomatic conflict handler)
- Persuasive Communication (Clear, fluent concise communication, gaining agreement and commitment)
- Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)
- Execute and operationalize a business strategy.
- University Graduate & Computer Literacy (Windows applications).
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
#LI-MENAJob Type: Regular