- Executivel Assistant
- Planning and coordination of Belgian based executives agenda (Sales Director, Marketing Director and Supply Chain Director).
- Planning, coordination, support of internal and external meetings and commercial events
- Responsible for meeting-agenda
- Support and follow-up on executive expense notes
- Ad hoc responsibilities
- General Services Coordination
- Primary contact to the Property Manager in relation to the HQ building and MyBuy administrator: Responsible for PO creation in MyBuy related to General Services and Facilities: Follow-up, invoice approval, spoc for vendors, issue management, …
- Primary contact to Borgloon Office in terms of General Services and Facilities: PO creation in MyBuy (follow-up, approval invoices, spoc for vendor, issue management, …), primary contact to property manager in case of issues, follow-up rental contract, ad hoc tasks.
- Management of reception (supplier)
- Involvement in contracts related to l facilities in cooperation with Procurement
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
· Bachelor degree in Facility Management of secretarial/office administration;
· 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience;
· Insights in facility management;
· Strong communicator and influencer; in a discrete and creative way
· Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including digital communication,
office systems, and record keeping; Used to navigate and work in a digital environment
· Knowledge of modern business communication, including style and format of letters,
memoranda, minutes, and reports.
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without
· Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems;
· Ability to notice matters that require attention in the context of safety, quality,
· Discipline to perform various tasks at the same time;
· Service mentality and an open team spirit
· Driving license is a must
Job Type: Regular