Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Doritos, Sakata, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an opportunity as a Shopper Insights Executive. This is an exciting role supporting the Shopper Insights and Category Development Manager, with focus on ensuring that shopper & retailer insights are at the heart of PepsiCo and Retailer decision making. The role has particular focus on supporting both internal and external strategy, presentations, and analysis by using analysing cutting edge retailer and shopper data & providing recommendations on how to commercialise.
In this role you will:
- Support the Category Growth Strategy through ownership of the underlying Insights
- Interpret & communicate shopper trends and impacts on the business
- Manage category reporting, facilitate solutions, and coordinate delivery schedule
- Analysis support for Brand and/or Category Strategy to set direction for future innovation 4P strategy
- Provide general analytical support where required to support business decisions
- Lead and assist with projects on selected shopper research programs
- Have budget ownership, including keeping an up to date tracker for monthly business reviews
You will have:
- Minimum of 3yrs strong FMCG experience
- A qualification in marketing / commerce economics / business (or equivalent)
- Experience with Shopper Insights, Consumer Insights, Marketing, and Category Management
- Strong analytical skills to gain insights for business decisions (Aztec, Nielsen, Quantium)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Market Research agency experience (qualitative & quantitative) – not essential
- Strong influencing, communication/presentation and team working skills
- Strong experience in activating analytical insights and research for tangible commercial results
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships both internally and externally
- A competitive remuneration package
- Retail and service discounts through PepsiCo Extras
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through PepsiCo Learning online
Working at PepsiCo:
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Interview(s) and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Regular