Auto req ID: 206553BR
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china
to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Support core snacks (PC, VF, Premium PC) agenda, lead technical assessment, enable region AOP and PSP delivery, drive technical brand stewardship and PwP roadmap.
- Work closely with Snacks Category, Insight, Supply Chain teams to drive PC, Premium PC and VF AOP and pipeline development.
- Develop PwP roadmap, connect with global R&D oil expertise and oil/AOX workstreams, lead sat fat reduction technical work.
- Support PC Gold standard production and overall PC quality continuous improvement.
- Work with GP, QA and Co-Man, lead technical development and qualification, support VF brand stewardship and regulation compliance.
- Ensure technical discipline and have all technical product documentation in accordance with Technical Stage Gate and POM processes.
- Build technical capability in the areas of PC, Premium PC and VF.
- Effectively work with ingredient supplier, AMENA PQP team to drive PC legacy specification conversion.
- Drive PC, VF & Premium PC innovation, e.g. VF Fruit & Veggie, Hard bit PC.
- PC PwP roadmap and sat fat reduction technical work on oil profile and shelf life study.
- PC quality improvement ad Gold standard production.
- Support PC & VF platform development across manufacturing lines including,
- PC lines in Beijing, Shanghai and Wuhan plants.
- VF line in co-man plant.
- Internal R&D: Snacks R&D PD, Packaging, Process; GFGC Sensory, SRA, Nutrition Science, QA, Micro, PQP team
- Snacks category team, Insight
- Supply Chain
- R&D Support centre expertise, platform leader, R&D expertise in other PepsiCo snack business
- Ingredient supplier, flavor house
- External technical resource / net work
Requirements: Job Type: Regular
- Master degree in food science, food engineering or adjacent subjects.
- <3 years working experience with Multi-national Food Company.
- <3 years working experience directly in foods R&D product development.
- Fluent writing and speaking skill in Mandarin and English; Efficient communication skill and basic leadership skill to facilitate project move on.
- Experienced on product design methodology, process and tools that apply to R&D projects / activities.
- Basic knowledge about the adjacent technical functions include but not limited to nutrition, technical regulatory, technical consumer insight, packaging.