This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Technical leader on F&V, Gatorade and Dairy platform to drive innovation and productivity AOP and pipeline development for APAC.
- Work closely with global R&D, Marketing, Insight, Supply Chain teams to drive APAC AOP innovation delivery on F&V, Gatorade and Dairy platform.
- Drive the pipeline development for F&V, Gatorade & Dairy by fully utilizing Shanghai R&D center’s capability; Collaborate with Global R&D to lift and shift global innovation and align on landing strategy.
- In partnership with PGCS, Finance to identify key productivity initiatives on F&V, Gatorade and Dairy platform, provide technical support to achieve productivity agenda.
- Ensure technical discipline and have all technical product documentation in accordance with Technical Stage Gate and POM processes.
- Build F&V, Gatorade and Dairy technical capability for APAC.
- APAC F&V, Gatorade and Dairy innovation AOP projects and in-year innovation NR delivery
- APAC productivity AOP projects and saving delivery on F&V, Gatorade and Dairy
- Bottler, Marketing, R&D, supply chain team based in Thailand, VN and Australia.
- China based R&D teams including Sensory, QA, Analytical and commercialization engineering etc.
- Global beverage R&D team.
- Master Degree in Food Science or Food Engineering.
- Excellent Communication skills include writing and speaking both in Chinese and English.
- <6 years R&D product development working experience in multinational company and FMCG or beverage industry is preferred.
- <2 years direct working experience in the area of beverage product development, fruit & veggie related product development experience is preferred.
- Well understand R&D methodology, process or Innovation tools that apply to R&D projects / activities
- Strong project management, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in global networking/forum, and cross functional activity coordination.