- Lead conception, scope definition, and execution of various types of strategic and operational transformation initiatives in partnership with HR stakeholders and other functions (e.g., IT, Finance)
- Provide proactive and engaged leadership on key projects designed to enhance the employee digital experience, improve quality of services and reduce cost
- Provide HR leadership and other stakeholders with updates on project status, key metrics, issues and risks; understand and analyze various drivers impacting key metrics and outcomes and provide a fact-based recommendation(s) to the stakeholders.
- Be a liaison between stakeholders on programs with multiple projects with global implications across multi-functions in the Sectors
- Proactively anticipate and work towards mitigating risks to project execution or stakeholder engagement
- Support others by providing just in time coaching on transformation initiatives and process improvement methodologies and tools
- Facilitate team meetings and cross-functional workshops as necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.