Based out of our India or Egypt, this role will be responsible for helping our sector stay ahead of the curve by leading the identification, development and activation of novel, high impact consumer or business solutions/services that are digitally enabled.
Deliver insight, expertise and guidance in areas of strategic importance (e.g. Ad technology, e-commerce, IoT) and where consumer-facing digital innovations offer new sources of growth, efficiency or competitive advantage
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Provide strategic guidance and support to PepsiCo BUs on the creation, activation and scaling of high potential solutions to support marketing and sales objectives.
- Understand and apply emerging technologies (e.g. Blended reality, Wearables, IoT) to solve consumer and business challenges and drive growth for AMESA.
- Manage rapid expansion of productive relationships and strategic partnerships that result in high number of relevant and innovative pilot programs for AMESA markets.
- Work with commercial teams across the sector to identify business opportunities and develop novel solutions through leveraging a network of experts, thought leaders, startups and other partners.
- Lead the organization of PepsiCo sponsored activities, programs and events to foster strong relations with the startup eco-system across AMESA.
- Provide thought leadership and ongoing education internally and externally, typically includes developing a formal strategy, acting as a subject matter expert at industry events/conferences; hosting webinars, developing how-to guides for commercial teams, etc.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Experience and network with partners, VCs, and accelerator programs around digital innovation.
- Demonstrated success as a leader of change, achieving strategic and operational excellence by building and leading projects
- Proven ability presenting to and influencing top level decision makers
- Great understanding of how the venture capital industry operates and the unique characteristics and culture of startups
- Relevant technical knowledge and ability to go deep enough on relevant technologies key to the industry including analytics platforms, data ecosystems, Cloud solutions, etc.
- At least BS or BA, undergraduate school within a relevant field.)
- 6-8 years of working within a strategic consulting firms and/or Venture Capital entity would be preferred.
- Fluent in English and other language proficiency is a plus (Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, French, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills (at all levels of an organization) and proven record of working as part of a team
- Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Innovative – creative strategist who is comfortable challenging status quo
- Ability and flexibility to frequently travel across the sector.
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular