Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
As the Insights Associate Manager your role is to support the Insights manager with the development & execution of the insights agenda for G&L Foods BU
- Support insights data analysis – specifically Retail Audit, World Panel, Brand Tracking as well as all consumer KPIs
- Manage the agency team to deliver on insights agenda for the BU
- Support in AOP and PSP Presentations
- Responsible for preparing the MBRs and QBRs and BU performance score cards
- Manage the invoicing and payment process for our research suppliers.
- Issue monthly tracking reports to BU marketing and leadership teams
- Ensure the timely delivery of adhoc insights requests and projects
- Support in analysis for shopper agenda of G&L Foods
- 7 years insights experience whether in research agencies or other FMCGs/Multi Nationals in the insights department
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Analytical mind and attention to detail
- High organization skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Fast learner and hard worker
- Set & establishes priorities
- BA degree in Business Administration, Economics, statistics or any related field
#LI-MENARelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular