Marketing Innovation Senior Manager – Equipment
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. The PepsiCo Foodservice Division is a growth driver, bringing the company’s portfolio of beverage brands to market in away from home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, play, and on the go.
PepsiCo Foodservice leverages innovation to build competitive advantage, solve unmet consumer needs, and accelerate growth through strategies grounded in deep insights and customer/operator empathy.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s your role?
This Marketing Innovation Sr. Manager - Equipment is accountable for creating the future of PepsiCo. In this role, you will craft the strategy to deliver a pipeline of critical equipment Big Bets for Foodservice across all channels to address changing consumer and customer needs.
As the Marketing Innovation Sr. Manager, one of your main responsibilities will be to lead a large, cross-functional team to develop, commercialize, and launch PepsiCo’s new digital hydration platform. This connected ecosystem consists of a water dispenser, connected bottle, and mobile app that allows people to customize their water, seamlessly track their hydration, and count how many single use plastic bottles they’ve saved. This is a new business model for PepsiCo and one of our premier Beyond the Bottle sustainability initiatives.
This role has a high level of exposure to senior executives and critical cross functional partners. You will be required to work across multiple teams at PepsiCo, successfully manage the matrix, and manage multiple points of communication seamlessly. Specifically, you will interface with internal team members from Brand Teams, R&D, Insights, Supply Chain, IT, Sales, Strategy and Finance across all levels of the organization. This role also has one direct report.
We are looking for great leaders and strategic thinkers with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for technology and a strong ability to collaborate and make an impact in a rapidly transforming division.
- Lead strategy and commercialization of PepsiCo Foodservice Equipment Big Bets including stage gate, engagement of sales, and managing key functions
- Develop, execute, and validate new business model for PepsiCo’s Hydration Platform and other Big Bet Innovations
- Establish relationships, drive collaboration, and generate influence across multiple cross functional teams including customer marketing, IT, R&D, Sales, Strategy, Supply chain, and Insights to bring Big Bet equipment innovation to life
- Lead brand strategy to create a consumer centric, loyalty driving marketing plan for the PepsiCo Hydration Platform
- Build the PepsiCo Hydration Platform future pipeline and marketing plans for 2021+
- Coach and develop a Marketing Innovation Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree/MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years prior experience (if Undergrad degree only) OR 4 years of prior experience (if Advanced degree) ideally in marketing, innovation, or strategy
- Consumer-centric Marketer who can identify relevant consumer insights and effectively coach creative development
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrives on change within a fast-paced environment
- Interest in working with emerging technologies to help grow a business
- Has a passion for trying new things and breaking new ground
- Outstanding leadership skills with proven experience in leading cross-functional teams through challenges and effectively influencing an extended organization
- Creative thinker and problem solver that demonstrates a bias for action
- Strong story-telling and presentation skills. Highly capable and confident in front of senior level internal teams
- Strong self-motivator, capable of setting an agenda and actualizing goals
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and prioritization skills
- People management experience
- Candidate must have indefinite right to work in the US
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement