As a Finance Associate Manager at PepsiCo, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Finance Associate Manager is the key finance contact for the Publix Beverages Warehouse Sales team. This role provides overall support for the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Quarterly Business Plan (QBP), period forecasts, and period close, along with ad hoc financial analysis and reporting for the Publix business.
- P&L ownership of the Publix Gatorade and Juice businesses
- Provide insights on business results to Publix Sales and CCO Finance leadership
- Collaborate with senior leaders in identifying and solving strategic issues, including development of strategic initiative analysis, competitive analysis, contingency plans, and recommendations for sustainable growth
- Support Publix Annual Operating Plan (AOP) / Quarterly Business Plan (QBP) development, including data analysis, strategy recommendations, and deck preparation
- Partner with Field Sales team in forecasting and analysis, including development of promotional event recommendations and post event analysis
- Analyze trade accruals, ensuring balance sheet accuracy and compliance with SOX requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred), MBA preferred
5 - 8 years of experience and practical exposure in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement, etc.).
Skills & Capabilities:
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting. Ability to preempt issues and deliver solutions as part of the forecasting process
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact and influence all levels of management
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement