The Associate Creative Director (ACD) is responsible for leading creative development of product ready assets for Frito Lay’s portfolio of brands. We are seeking ACDs with a specific skillset centered around art direction and design. A successful ACD must have a proficient level of understanding and functional capability in software designed for creation of graphics and designs from scratch, ability to edit and manipulate creative, and will be responsible for the development and creation of production ready graphics. Our ACD leaders participate in brainstorming and creative brand strategy sessions including ideation of consumer programs, long term campaigns, content creation and development, and in some cases, they will be handling management of other creative personnel. A successful ACD will be a hands-on leader who has a proven ability to motivate marketing stakeholders with your vision and dedication to creative excellence, while leading and mentoring a team of designers. Additionally, the ACD needs to be a hybrid – where they can create assets, but also contribute to copywriting and concepting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (advertising, graphic design, visual arts, etc.)
- 5-7 years of agency creative experience in creative, art / graphic design
- Experience with creative teams in agency or in-house agency environments
- Experience in CPG a plus
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and account teams
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills
- Presentation skills and proven ability to influence creative decision making are a must
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
- Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CS5 or above
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote
- Strong creative portfolio, available online
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement